Zirconia is very strong, tooth coloured and light weight with fantastic biocompatability. The ceramic can be sintered directly to the structure or pressed on with some ceramic systems and in this way we have achieved some beautiful results.
Zirconia is an innovative restoration for aesthetic metal-free crowns and bridges. The reliability of zirconia is backed by years of proven clinical success. The system is used to fabricate anterior or posterior single units or multi-unit bridge restorations out of translucent, bio-compatible zirconia, the strongest and toughest dental ceramic.
Full Zirconia (Zir 1000) Advantages:
- Exceptional strength: Greater flexural strength than any other all-ceramic available.
- Excellent esthetics: No black lines or gingival graying. Semi-transparent with a high opacity to mask underlying tooth discoloration, metal cores and implant abutments.
- Outstanding marginal fit: We seat our zirconia under 10x magnification
Dentists report success using any cement that has an auto-cure or dual-cure feature. Light-cure only products are not recommended because many lights are not powerful enough to cure material thru the zirconia core.
- Based on our customer surveys, 3M’s Rely X Unicem and GC’s Fujicem are the most popular cements.
Cementable: Use your favorite cementation material and protocol.
We are currently offering:
- Zirconia layered with Vita Porcelain
- Zir 1000 – Full Contour Zirconia